Take Your Allergy Test – Dubai
To Diagnose your allergic conditions and develop a personalised allergy treatment plan at our allergy test clinic in Dubai.
How is an allergy diagnosis made at an allergy clinic Dubai?
Blood testing and skin tests are used to identify allergies. Both skin and blood tests can identify a person’s sensitivity to common allergens.
How unpleasant is the food intolerance test Dubai?
Skin tests for allergies are not uncomfortable. You won’t bleed or experience anything more than slight pain.
Does allergy testing hold any value?
Tests for allergies can help identify allergies to substances you ingest, touch, or breathe in. To detect allergies, a doctor’s examination and medical history are necessary initially.
Which allergy test should I take: skin or blood?
Compared to blood tests, skin tests are more sensitive and more likely to pick up on allergens that a blood test might not. Additionally, skin tests require less time as the results are often available in 15-20 minutes as opposed to one to two weeks for blood tests.
Allergy testing in Dubai is typically performed by an allergist or a healthcare provider with experience in diagnosing and treating allergies. The procedure at Reliable Testing typically involves the following steps:
- Make an appointment with an allergist or healthcare provider who specializes in allergies.
- During the initial appointment, our allergist or medical expert will take a detailed medical history, including symptoms, possible triggers, and any previous treatments.
- Our allergist or healthcare provider may perform a physical examination and may also conduct diagnostic tests, such as skin prick tests or blood tests, to determine the cause of the allergies.
- Based on the results of the diagnostic tests, our allergist or healthcare provider will make a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.
- Our allergist or healthcare provider may also provide advice on how to avoid triggers and manage symptoms.
Cheapest Food Intolerance Tests Dubai
A professional allergy expert will conduct an allergy test to determine whether your body reacts allergically to a substance.